Come explore how Visual Practice and Presencing intersect, in this unique residential program at XiXi Wetland Eco park, just outside Hangzhou, China. Join a growing eco-system of practitioners who use the art of scribing to bridge ecological, social, and spiritual divides. Scribing – a process of drawing while people talk – provides a mirror that can help a system see itself in new light. With intention to build navigational capacity for the rapidly changing times in which we we live, this program will focus on:
- Activating three core intelligences of the Open Mind, Open Heart, and Open Will
- Reviving aesthetics as a key sensing and sense-making discipline
- Cultivating regional community, linked to like-minded practitioners across the globe
What will you learn?
Who should participate?
- Scribes who want to incorporate Presencing into their practice
- People familiar with Theory U who wish to bring visual expression into their work
- Visual thinkers wanting to expand their frameworks and application
Welcome Reception: Evening of Tuesday 14th November, 2017
Program Dates: 9:00AM Wednesday 15th to 5:00PM Friday 17th November, 2017
Location: Long Time No See hotel, Hangzhou, China
Delivery Team: Jayce Pei Yu Lee, Kelvy Bird, and Lili Xu Brandt More Here
Regular: 19,800RMB ($2800)
Not-for-Profit: 13,800RMB ($2000)
Previous visual workshop attendees: 10,800RMB ($1600)
Limited scholarship: 6,800RMB ($1000)
Fees include course materials and supplies, lunches, dinners, and breaks from Tuesday evening through Friday afternoon. Accommodation is not included in the fee; you will need to make your own Bed & Breakfast reservations. You will also need to organise your own Transport to and from the venue.